Terms and Conditions
RESTRICTION IN LIABILITY
Your use of this website or any information on this website is entirely at your own risk. BENNCH makes no representation or warranty with respect to the accuracy, completeness, suitability, performance or timeliness of the information provided on this website. BENNCH excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This website may contain links to other Internet sites provided by third parties. The provision of any of these links does not represent an endorsement by BENNCH of those internet sites.
To the maximum extent permitted by law (Under the Indian Law), BENNCH is not liable to you or anyone else for:
- Any decision, action or inaction taken in reliance on the information in, or connected with, this site.
- Any losses, costs or damages suffered or incurred by you, including (without limitation) direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages in connection with this website.
- Your use or misuse of this website or any information or material contained in this website.
- The loss or modification of information or material transmitted from this website.
- Any defect, technical problem or virus attached to or arising from this website or the server.
- Any injury, illness or allergic reaction you or any other person may sustain due to fabric, hardware, or usage of any of the products bought though this website.
- the products displayed being unavailable at any time.
- your inability to access or use the website or any material on the website.
- the loss of confidentiality in any information or material transmitted to or from the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, BENNCH does not make any guarantees or warranties that this website will be available in any place, free of faults or error, free from unauthorized interception or access, or free from blockages, delays, network failure, congestion, interferences of faults of any kind.